Terms & Conditions of Booking
- A booking will be finalised once a booking form and deposit has been received and the booking is confirmed by Paul Miguel Photography.
- Deposits are non refundable. The remainder of the balance will be due 4 weeks before the workshop. Unless notice of cancellation is received 4 weeks prior to the workshop, the balance will remain due and payable.
- Paul Miguel reserves the right to change the program in the unlikely event of circumstances beyond control. Any significant alterations will be advised to you.
- If the workshop is cancelled by Paul Miguel, a full refund of the amount paid will be made. Alternatively you may transfer your payment to another workshop. No liability is accepted for any further costs incurred in attending this workshop.
- One lunch, with a drink, will be provided as in the workshop information.
- You will be responsible for transporting yourself between workshop venues.
- Paul Miguel accepts no responsibility for illness due to virus transmission, including Covid-19, or costs incurred due to virus-related travel restrictions/pandemics.
- If you are booking the ‘Diving Gannet Photography Experience’ with ‘Yorkshire Coast Nature’, Paul Miguel has no involvement in the booking and cancellation process; you will need to abide by their terms & conditions.
- Paul Miguel Photography cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to personal items, or for personal accident and injury. The nature of these workshops includes potentially uneven or wet ground. By agreeing to the terms and conditions and by making payment you accept full responsibility for your actions. You are advised to take out personal insurance if you deem necessary.
Cheques are made payable to ‘Paul Miguel’ at the contact address below: