Terms & Conditions of Booking
- A booking will be finalised once a booking form and deposit has been received and the booking is confirmed by me (Paul Miguel).
- Deposits are non refundable. The remainder of the balance will be due on the first day of the workshop. Unless notice of cancellation is received 14 days prior to the balance payment date, the balance will remain due and payable.
- Paul Miguel reserves the right to change the programme in the unlikely event of circumstances beyond control. Any significant alterations will be advised to you.
- If a workshop is cancelled by me (Paul Miguel), a full refund of the amount paid will be made. Alternatively you may transfer your payment to another workshop date. No liability is accepted for any further costs incurred in attending a workshop.
- Where lunch is included in a workshop it shall be up to a maximum value of £10 per person.
- 1:1 and 2:1 photography tuition will include the flexibility for the client(s) to change the agreed date once only.
- Paul Miguel cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to personal items, or for personal accident and injury. The nature of these workshops includes potentially uneven or wet ground. By agreeing to the terms and conditions and by making payment you accept full responsibility for your actions. You are advised to take out personal insurance if you deem necessary.
Cheques are made payable to ‘Paul Miguel’ at the contact address below: