Poland Winter Eagle Photography Tour
Terms & Conditions of Booking
- A booking will be finalised once a booking form and deposit has been received and the booking is confirmed by Paul Miguel.
- Deposits are non refundable. The remainder of the balance will be due approximately 90 days before the tour; you will be notified when balance payment is due. Unless notice of cancellation is given 90 days prior to the workshop date and receipt of the cancellation is confirmed by Paul Miguel, the balance will remain due and payable.
- Once the final amount is paid, the total amount is non-refundable.
- It is a condition of booking that you have read the planned itinerary and the terms and conditions.
- Paul Miguel reserves the right to change the itinerary in the unlikely event of circumstances beyond control. Any significant alterations will be advised to you.
- If a tour is cancelled by Paul Miguel, a full refund of the amount paid will be made. No liability is accepted for any further costs incurred by a client.
- Paul Miguel can in no way be held liable for non-showing of White tailed Eagles. These are wild birds and behaviour can be unpredictable. However, this hide has been specifically chosen due to its reliability over recent years, in all weathers.
- You will be advised appropriate external flights to book. Should you choose to make alternative flight arrangements and not meet at the designated location, you will be liable for any travel costs involved.
- Evening meals will be up to a maximum of approximately 50 Polish Zloty, including one non-alcoholic drink.
- Paul Miguel cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to personal items, or for personal accident and injury. In booking this tour you accept the potential hazards involved including long, potentially uncomfortable periods in hides and sub-zero temperatures.
- Clients with specific health issues that can affect their ability to take part in activities will be asked to inform Paul Miguel at the start of the tour.
- To take part in this tour, you must be covered by adequate insurance for the duration of the tour and activities undertaken. The insurance must cover for cancellation and curtailment, medical and emergency expenses (including repatriation), personal accident injury and death. In addition, you should be insured against loss of/damage to baggage, personal possessions (including camera equipment) and flight cancellations/delays.
- The booking deposit and balance is held separately until the tour is completed. Your money will be refunded if the tour does not take place for reason of insolvency.
- In the event of significant currency fluctuations and/or abnormal supply price increases between this tour being advertised and it taking place, Paul Miguel reserves the right to alter the overall charge of the tour.
- As courtesy to other guests: in booking you agree not to behave in a manner that is disruptive, upsetting or dangerous to your or other group members. Anyone who, in Paul Miguel’s view, is behaving inappropriately will have their participation terminated from the tour.
- Should a dispute arise during the tour, Paul Miguel will attempt to resolve this to the best of his ability. You are to make Paul aware of any problems immediately and not after the tour end date. The decision of Paul Miguel is final and no discussion will be entered into.
Payment is via preferred Bank transfer, Cheque or Paypal. Cheques are made payable to ‘Paul Miguel Photography’ at the contact address below: